Chief Announced - Los Santos Police Department

Liam
Senior Support

]Image
ImageImage
Chief - Liam Bennett

The Los Santos Police Department is proud to announce the appointment as the new Chief of Police.
Liam has been a serving Deputy Chief of a neighbouring department prior to his recent appointment.

Our Chief brings a wealth of experience with him and really looks forward to serving the communities within Los Santos.

A statement from Chief Bennett has been released;

I am Liam Bennett and I am your newly appointed Chief of Police.
I am extremely excited and proud to have been given the opportunity to serve as your Chief. I believe in 'Quality of Service' and that is what I will expect from all of the employee's within my Department.

I ask for the citizens of Los Santos to be patient whilst I aim to shape the Los Santos Police Department to be fit for the future. I am actively seeking new Officer's within this Department and I will ensure that our recruitment team seek out only the very best individuals. With new staff, new leaders will follow and in time I will be introducing new leaders.

Everything I do will have you, the citizens of Los Santos, at the forefront of everything I do.

I thank you for supporting me and believing in me to provide you with a fit for purpose Police Department. A Department that aim's to keep you, our citizens safe and to ensure your wellbeing and livelihood is of the utmost importance to us.

Released - Thursday 24th February 2022