Refund Request Guidelines

Kratos
Head Administrator

Refund Request Information:

If you find yourself losing assets due to circumstances that are out of your control, then you should file a Refund Request in this Forum. For a refund request, you MUST follow all guidelines otherwise we will not be able to Refund your items.
Before filing a Refund Request, make sure that you have CLEAR evidence of your loss of items(if the loss is due to a bug, then attatch the #Bug-Report on this Request.) Processing Refunds can take a substansial amount of time so keep this in mind when you post a Refund Request.

REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED IF THE VALUE OF THE LOSS IS <$15000.

PROCESS OF ACCEPTED REFUND REQUESTS:
  • Post in the #Questions part of the Nova Roleplay Discord(https://discord.gg/F7pAZ2HE) and ask if a Senior or Head Administrator is available to recieve a refund. DO NOT REACH OUT TO STAFF VIA DMS/PMS.

PROCESS OF DENIED REFUND REQUESTS:
  •  If you are refused a Refund, this decision can not be overturned in this post. If possible, gather more evidence and make a seperate refund request with additional detail.
  •  If you are to make a separate Refund Request with only minor adjustments which would NOT make a difference to the request, this can be punishable.

Examples of situations that WOULD allow a Refund Request:
  • Due to a Nove Roleplay server bug.
  • Any losses due to server Restarts or Crashes.
  • Confirmation from an IN-GAME Staff member of rank Moderator+ stating that you are elligable for a Refund.
  • If a player has signed an IN-GAME RP Contract and hasnt payed/played in over 30 days.
  • Voided situations but a Staff Member has NOT returned your items.

Examples of Situations that would NOT allow a Refund Request:

Accidental Purchases/Missclicked Purchases.
After an IC Robbery where you lose items over $15000.
Losses from either the LSPD or DOC after being arrested or detained(This should be resolved ICLY).

We ONLY refund the following.
  •  Vehicle Modifications from a Mechanic.
  •  Weaponry
  •  Money/Salary.
  •  Contracted aggreements.

Refund Request Title:

[Refund Request] Firstname Lastname.

Post Format:

Code: Select all

Character Name:

Date and Time of proceeding:

What you wish to Refund:

Description of Proceeding which caused your loss of items:

Evidence/Comments:
EXAMPLE:

Character Name: Jay Asuna

Date and Time of proceeding: 04/09/2021

What you wish to Refund: AK-47, Micro SMG, x100 AK-47 Ammo, x100 Micro SMG Ammo

Description of Proceeding which caused your loss of items:
After taking my equipment out of my property to go to help my Gang patrol the Drug Labs, the server crashed as I was loading ammo causing all of my items to dissappear.

Evidence/Comments:

Below you will find all of the evidence you need. If there is anything else I can help with then feel free to ask me in the replies!
  •  Streamable/youtuble link of taking the weapons out and loading the ammo when the server crashed(MUST BE UNEDITED)
  •  Screenshots of the equipment in my inventory moments BEFORE the crash.
  •  Screenshots of the equpiment NOT in my inventory moments AFTER the crash.